Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Getting our FemDom sissy slave BDSM on! (and more backstory)

OK, time to depart from whatever level of political and cultural correctness I've managed to maintain on this blog and share some of our deep dark steamy kink!

Among the many things we could be classified as, Miss and I are a  FemDom couple. Maybe I should real quick try to share more background for people to get a better picture of what we are like...

As a kid I was very shy, so introverted. When we were in high school and Miss had me in the "Friend Zone" we hung out for hour upon hour and I wanted to make a move but was terrified to do so. I was waiting for some sign from her that she had interest but that didn't happen until around 5 or 6 years after we had first met. So I think that's a big facet of my submissiveness to her.

Not too long ago I posted about how Miss and I got back together after another 15 or so years went by of no contact. In that post I mentioned how I had to come out to her about my cross dressing because I felt I couldn't keep that in the closet, and needed to know if she was ok with it or not. As it turned out she was more than ok with it, and over time I realized that she loves me being a woman - Damn lucky I am!

BDSM, enter stage right!
In the early stages of us getting back together somehow I also brought up another kink, BDSM. She was good with this and we started slowly. At first she would tie me up and there wold be some whipping and spanking. Nothing really extreme. That's as far as it went during the 1st round of our re-uniting. We split up (I went back to my ex and kids).

Cross dressing gets more serious
During the second try at re-uniting things developed a little further. When we had alone time at her place I was dressing up more. And she gave me my first experience with makeup! I still hadn't consciously realized I was transgender. I would dress up and we would go outside and sit on her front patio, have a few drinks, and chill out. It was an upstairs apartment and fairly secluded if we were sitting. I don't remember where this wig came from!

Miss bought me my first dress ever!
Outside on Miss's patio



Sexy time!

Miss is a 'cutter'!
She must have brought the subject up. While I knew one aspect of cutting, from the negative psychological perspective with people doing it to themselves, I had never heard of anything kink-positive about it. When she brought it up I was thinking (to myself) "I can't take that kind of pain!" But I did not want to let her down, so she carved me. She carved the word "SLAVE" across my upper back, and I think it was with a diabetic syringe needle.



Perhaps this happened that same night, and perhaps it was a different carving; it was a number of years ago. It was raining, and late in the evening. I was so out of my mind about going through that pain, for sure endorphin's were running high. I was experiencing a euphoric orgasm of mind blowing ecstasy coming out of the pain of having my back carved.

I was in a primal, instinctive, adrenaline pumped crazy impulsive state of mind. That's the best I can describe it, and I have never experienced anything like that before. I put on a pair of Miss's high heels. I might have had some makeup on. I walked out her front door onto the patio. I looked around, the rain was coming down pretty good. I don't know what was in my head, but I continued walking down the stairs. Only in her black heels, with SLAVE carved on my back, probably some blood was seeping out of it. I walked all the way around her apartment building, into the alley behind, then back upstairs to her apartment. All I can say is I was out of my mind in subspace. I sooo easily could have been seen by a neighbor, or a car turning the corner in the alley, but I don't think I was.

There was another instance where she was really pissed at me. She carved a broken heart on my chest! I was scared about how upset she was. At the same time I was relived that at least she wasn't so upset that she kicked me to the curb. (That happened later, but it's a different story that I will share eventually...)

My back, with Miss's "M" carved on me

Miss - also sadistic Pyro?! And I say that in the absolutely most joyful and flattering way possible!
I think I must have told her how I had fantasied about being burnt with a cigarette. She obliged, I think starting with brushing it lightly against my inner thigh. She escalated from there and pressed the tip against either my balls or cock (or maybe she did both). It hurt like hell!

Miss eventually got to the point where she was using her cigarettes, or incense, to burn a ring around my butt-hole. Those sessions seem to be very very long and intensely painful.



I will need to ask Miss about how she came into awareness about her enjoying inflicting pain so much. I'm really curious!

Recently...
A part of many submissive's nature includes the need to be controlled sexually. I am definitely in that camp. We've moved on to a metal chastity device. We just got it adjusted to the point where I have been able to wear it for several days without any problems. So this week she took the keys to my castle, if you get the idea - LOL.

So, this is a whole different kind of personal sharing. I hope it isn't a turn-off to my blog for anyone out there reading it :-)

13 comments:

  1. Not a problem for this girl...I enjoy hearing your story! Please keep on writing!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen- i very much appreciated it. Thanks for sharing!! i find it fascinating. (and, am a little jealous in parts, hee :)).
    First, i luv how you look in that dress, just great!!
    Your story about when you went outside and downstairs in Miss' heels at night was especially exciting...whew, i'd be so nervous! But i can totally picture the excitement you were going through there!
    Are you tied down while she cuts you ever? i think i might need to be!
    She did a nice job with Her lettering, lol! :)
    As for the cigarettes, i've been burned at concerts before (it hurts!! at least on hands!!). Did you find it near impossible to sit for the next days? Did Miss laugh at that?
    (Gosh [blush], i just had a thought i'd better share for you now before i forget... imagine Miss lets you out of your new cage (!), and gives you two minutes to cum -- without hands -- in your place. Can you see running about, trying to find the best thing to hump? Hee hee!!)
    Please keep writing...
    Hugs, sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sara!

      Thanks for the compliment on the dress!

      And yes, I was out of my mind on cloud 9 when I walked outside that night in the rain. And I'm sure if it wasn't raining I would not have done it now that I think back. The rain had a special part in what I was experiencing I'm very certain.

      When Miss burns me yes it hurts for most of the week, which is something she loves about it, and the branding too :-D She does laugh at my expense!!!

      Your idea about having just two minutes to cum without hands is one she probably would love. A few times she has held a timer over me, telling me "you have 60 seconds to cum or that's it!"

      It's pretty humiliating but that's how we roll some times!

      ~~~giggles~~~

      Delete
    2. hi jenni!
      i can still picture you slowly, alive, "clicking" down those stairs in the sensous rain... so vulnerable in those shoes, with "slave" on your back....

      Oh, i did think Mistress would love having that fun with you w/o hands... though with a timer is pretty good too. You'll have to see if you want to be humilated enough to tell Her about the no-hands one, hee hee.

      And i did not mean to ignore your other pic with your basque(?) top and panties... that is soo cute, too!

      Just bought a pair of women's jeans... the tight fit is nice, but i have to agree with others that the front pockets are sooo non-functional, as small as they are! Did some sewing today, just patching a pair of "real" pants, and a skirt and panty.. hoo boy!

      sara

      Delete
    3. I will have to tell Miss about your "no hands" approach to orgasms... or lack thereof - LOL!

      I love women's jeans! Especially skinny jeans, but I also have a regular pair that I wear out when I'm in boy-mode.

      I agree - the pockets in my ladies jeans are too small for my cell phone, so I have to ask Miss to carry it in her purse.

      What kind of skirt did you mend? One of yours, or were they your wife's?

      Delete
  3. Sara's right...you DO look fabulous in that dress! Do you still wear it?

    Hugs,

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I still had that dress, but during one of our times of separation I think Miss tossed it :-(

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your personal sharing. Hope you do more of it. You must feel very submissive locked in a metal chastity device and branded. Can you share more of your story about what it is like for you to be locked and for how long she plans to keep you locked.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Florida Dom, I will be definitely be posting about what is going on with us and chastity :-)

      This is the 2nd week with Miss holding the key, and the feelings I am experiencing are not what I imagined they would be. Beyond my dreams or expectations for sure!

      This is about the 4th week into the experience, the first past being spent adjusting the device so it's secure and not unbearable physically. That has gone better than I expected too.

      I think she is hoping to keep me in chastity at all times, other than when she is with me and she has a use for it :-D

      Delete
  5. jenni- just thinking of you today. Would having "slut" carved on you hurt less than "slave"? Hee hee, sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sarah !

      Yes, one less letter would hurt less, but I'm worried Miss would "upgrade" to "sissy slave" if I suggested it - LOL!

      Delete
  6. Ha ha! Yes, guess you'd better be careful, hon! sara

    ReplyDelete