Friday, August 1, 2014

Eeewwwww - Stubbly!!

We had another visit from my girlfriend's best friend, and her same two kids (from my last post).

They still drive out our way for a few Dr. appointments that they've kept since they moved away.

I was looking forward to the visit, with anxiety (nice oxymoron!), as:
    1.) My girlfriend ("Miss") would at a minimum continue to use my girl name to embarrass me.
    2.) She very possibly would "up the ante" and find another way to humiliate me with her friends and kids.
    3.) Her friend is a very direct and to the point person, who isn't concerned about other's feelings when she wants to know or say something (but of course  she would never say anything *truly* hurtful.) So I figured there was a chance that her friend might actually "confront" me verbally about my shaved legs, or my general submission and whimpy-ness to my girlfriend, etc.
    4.) Her friend's son has already shown that he will "pile on" the humiliation once my girlfriend opens that door.
    5.) Maybe her daughter would pile on too. I just don't know her well, but if she takes after her mom, and had the confidence due to my girlfriend and her brother going at it with me, that maybe she would be confident enough to chime in.

I get home and they are all sitting in the backyard talking. I join them for a few minutes, then go inside to change into shorts and a t-shirt.

I again feel like her friend takes a gander at my shaved legs, and I'm feeling the apprehension that she's going to make a comment, but she never did.

My girlfriend does indeed go with calling me Jennifer, and I may be mistaken but I think she might have asked me if there was "anything wrong with that" or "does that embarrass you?" I would have mumbled "no" very meekly.

We sit down to eat dinner, and my knee brushes against my girlfriend's leg. I think she put her hand on my knee to feel for sure, and then she blurts out "Eeewwww, STUBBLY!"

I pretty much died at that point. I think I actually tried to deny it, but would have just said "no" again in that meek, pussy-whipped way.

After dinner I was rinsing off plates, and her girlfriend offered to help. Miss said, "No, that's what he's for, I'm giving him my commands." I think her friend was very mildly surprised by that response :-)

Miss and her friend haven't had a chance to visit one-on-one since these two visits. When they do I can't wait to hear if any of this comes up.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sweet narration, Jen. I like the way you describe the evening and what your fears are.

    What are your thoughts on the whole Jennifer roll-out to Miss's friend and son? Do you kind of like it? Are you willing to embrace being Jen, Jen, Jennifer! for your sweetie? If so, are you able to feel proud that you lovingly and obediently serve Miss and bring a fun element to her life? If those are true, you have no need to feel shame in front of others or try to hide who you are.

    Just be your loving, strong smart self and don't shy away or apologize for being pussy-whipped! I have gone through the same thing while transforming into a devoted Submissive husband to my wife. I am absolutely honored to be energetically and firmly under her wise command, no matter what family or friends are around to see it. A loving dynamic is very powerful and wonderful to be around.

    Have a great time being Jen; and be proud of cherishing, obeying and being a soul-mate to your girlfriend. If you feel that way, don't be afraid to let your love for her shine, Jen! You can be pussy-whipped to Miss, and can do so confidently and joyfully so in the presence of others.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Scott - I really appreciate them!

      I love what Miss is doing with her friends family. I hope it goes all the way one day, full disclosure :-)

      Her outing me as she has with her friend and family is a thrill for me. Right now it's new to me and I just need to get used to it more. I feel so happy after the moment has past and I reflect back on it. I do so much want to be good and obedient for her, and I know she want's that from me too.
      But I know I need to adjust to it. It will take a little time and more experiences.

      I don't know what aspect of me I'm more worried about being "exposed" -
      my need to become a transgendered woman, or my submissive sissy nature?

      I do know that I put my complete trust into Miss to know how far to take things in any given situation. She is actually very cautious, but definitely pushes the envelope whenever she has the opportunity. For example, I know she won't out me with my family or to work. We'd have lots of discussions on that before ever considering it.

      I will try to take your advice and better "own" who I am in these situations. Intellectually I realize that's where I need to get to. I really do love how it feels to be my true self with her, or in the company of others, or in public.

      Warm regards Scott, and again I am really thankful for your advice!

      Delete