Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Jennifer!!! The humiliation continues...

I've written about a couple of weekends where the son of my girlfriends best friend from high school has stayed over to be able to visit his old friends (since they had moved about 60-70 miles away).

In those previous visits Miss got pretty comfortable calling me Jennifer in front of him, and verbally humiliating me in various ways, making it clear to him in doing so that she's the "Boss" and I'm the wimpy "pussy whipped" submissive slave.

On my way home from work Friday afternoon (an almost 3 hour commute thanks to someone threatening to jump off a freeway overpass), my girlfriend sent me a text message that her friend had stopped in with her son and one of her daughters, and that she had invited them to stay for dinner.

So I let her know my ETA, and eventually I arrived home.

I walk in the door, and before I can even say hello to anyone Miss yells out at the top of her lungs something along the lines of - "HI JENNIFER! HOW WAS YOUR DAY JENNIFER? JEN-JEN-JEN-JEN-JENNIFER!!!!!"

Leave it to say that I am totally shocked, embarrassed and speechless. Her friend and kids are looking at me with ear-to-ear, nearly-laughing out loud smiles, really enjoying her humiliation of me this way. I think her friend couldn't hold back the laughter, and she let out a few of those choked back laughs, the ones that come from the chest that you just can't hold back.

So I just try to move on and ignore what just happened. I think Miss asked me some kind of rhetorical question just to force me to react and speak and become even more embarrassed.

I tell her I love her, say hello to everyone else in the most meek, I-gotta-get-outta-here fashion, tell everyone I'll be right back out, and then head to the bedroom to change into some shorts.

In comfortable clothes now, I walk back into the living room where her friend and her kids are. My girlfriend is in the kitchen cooking at this point.

While unfortunately I'm not very good at starting or carrying casual conversation, I know that I need to be social so I stop in the living room to chat.

Almost the first thing I notice is her girlfriend is checking out my shaved legs! More embarrassment as I don't know if she's going to say anything (she didn't). Her friend's son had noticed them on his prior visits, and I know that the subject had come up when Miss had visited at her friend's house. So basically her entire family knew this, and I'm sure that they had a great laugh about it.

Miss continued to call me Jennifer all night long, so I guess that's how she will address me in this company. That will keep me in my place for sure :-)


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,

    Wow, what a night! Did you get a chance to talk about that evening with your girlfriend later on? I'm curious about what motivates her to provide those fun humiliation moments with her friend and her son? Is it because she enjoys the heck out of your new dynamic and feels comfortable enough around those two to try things out?

    Sounds like your girlfriend does relish having you as her Jennifer, and I hope you are enjoying that too, Jen! Do you think there might be more exposure as Jennifer, in different settings or with different groups, headed your way?

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scott!

      Yes it was quite a night. Let's see, a little brief background...

      My girlfriend and I met in high school just over 30 years ago. I fell for her immediately, but she kept me in the friend zone for quite some time.
      Eventually I found her again, and we got together! I'll have to write a post on this in more detail.

      She knew this best friend since back then too, so she really knows how far she can go with this. Her friend and same two kids were over last night again, and I'll have to write that up too :-)

      Yes there will be more with her friends family very likely. And yes there will be more Jennifer exposure in other settings.

      To answer some of your questions, she loves to humiliate me, to punish me, to put me in my place, and of course inflict pain in several physical ways. I really don't know why she is how she is, but we fit together like a tight little puzzle. Her corner pieces fit perfectly with my edge pieces, etc. I love what she gives, we complement and complete each other in that puzzle.

      She loves me and encourages me as Jennifer, and she gets off on me as Jennifer, and wants me that way all the time. She is the most open and accepting person of all alternative ways people have of 'being' and living. I hit pay dirt for sure!

      Delete
  2. I think she should have you put on a diaper than your shorts over them the next time they come over that would be so submissive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a terrific next step. Unfortunately her friend and her family have moved far away from us.

      But I have a feeling I'll be back in diapers here soon, possibly for some shopping trips.

      Delete