I thought I had an outfit that would fit the theme, but I left my pin-up girl hat in the car. As it turned out, a fair number of people seemed to be more of the 50's style clothing.
Here are our pictures...
![]() |
| :-) |
![]() |
| Yes my stockings have a back seam! |
![]() |
| 'Cruising! |
![]() |
| Making it on Makeout lane <3 |
Keep having fun everyone!
jen




That's cool! I remember the old Caddies that looked like that one...wish I had one today, although it wouldn't fit in the garage!
ReplyDeleteKeep having fun, girlfriend!
Hugs,
Mandy
Hi Mandy!
DeleteYes I'd love to have an old classic to cruise around in. Maybe one day!
Hugs!
Jen your just too cute both you and miss,
ReplyDeleteLove all your post
Oh thank you so much!
Delete:-)
Your welcome Jen, by the way this is Rachel Leigh. I use to have an account but got rid of it.
ReplyDeleteOne trans girl to another
Hi Rachel!
DeleteThank you again for stopping in to read!
Best wishes to you girl!
jen