Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas!

I guess my last post could be considered a bit of a Debbie Downer 😞. But being transgender can be really truly dangerous.

We just attended the TGirl Nights Christmas party at our favorite LGBT club. They haven't posted the pictures yet, but here are some that we took.

We arrived about 8:30, and there was a drag show happening before the start of the Christmas party. It ran a little late as those things tend to do. But we did get great seats off to the side of the stage/dance floor. We ordered some appetizers and enjoyed the show.

I didn't take any pictures during the actual drag show, but here are some I took before people filled back in for the TGirl Christmas party.





 Yes there are TGirl GoGo dancers.







The dance floor and stage - it got much more crowded as the night went on.


This was right after they cleared the stage, a gentleman and a Transwoman hit the dance floor to have some fun.

And boy did they!

* No, there was no dropping of the pants or zipper, it was all in sexy fun.






And here is what I wore that night...

 

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or at the very least Happy Winter Solstice!

11 comments:

  1. You certainly saved the best pix for last, girl! Look at you - gorgeous! Love the short dress...

    I've never tried seamed stockings...but then, I don't have a garter belt, either. Oops, pantyhose will have to do for now!

    Hugs,

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mandy!

      I actually don't use a garter belt, I buy the stockings with the elastic on top that stay up on their own (mostly ;-) )

      Delete
  2. jen- So glad you had fun!! You look great! In a cute bra and panty here. Happy holidays!!!!! mwah/hugs, ~sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sarah!

      Would love to see your sexy self in that bra and panty!

      Happy holidays!

      Delete
  3. I really must get Alice outside like this, you look great Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lady A!

      The way you are progressing with Alice, I don't think it will be too long at all before you have her out and about more in the general public.

      She has a completely attractive feminine figure so I can't see a concern for her passing en-femme. With an appropriate wig, and a bright day outside, sun glasses do wonders to conceal the face. If she is on the tall side then it might be good to avoid heals.

      Happy holidays Lady A!

      Delete
  4. jen-
    i hope it was a great Christmas there! Amidst the family shopping, got myself some cute panties. And today, went to Macy's for a bralette! ;) Holiday kissses, sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I bet you look great in them sarah! :-P

      Kisses right back at you girl!

      Delete
  5. jenni- i hope you're having fun! Too bad we can't visit and get in our finery.. mwah, sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! If we ever got together it could get out of hand!

      Delete