If you saw me and met me in the real world, you wouldn't have any idea that I am what I share on this blog. I am very confident that there are many more out there like me - Yo!, fellow bloggers! And that is why porn and kink are so diversified. There are paying patrons that are into all kinds of kink, proven by the large economy around pornography of all types. Our Puritanical/Victorian/religious facades, especially here in the United States, are tragic to me. In the States it's OK to show brutal violence in movies and on public TV. But to show two people making love is somehow dirty, shameful, and so on. That is of course, completely backwards. We should encourage love and acceptance, not death and misery.
Alright, my rant is done....
Miss and I are into a lot of different things in the bedroom and out. We are definitely never bored. Our only challenge is time to spend together. If, as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder, we are quite fond :-P
So, here is a little more glimpse into our private fun. Oooops, not so private now.
There are times when she decides she needs to put me in my place and she denies me my girl time.
Sometimes it's a weekend in diapers.
![]() |
| 12 hours makes for a very full diaper! |
And if I really misbehave it's punishment time!
If I am good, and she feels generous, I at least get to wear a sissy girl outfit. I love the rumba panties!
If I really misbehave, punishments get a little more serious.... Miss likes to enjoy the occasional cigarette...
![]() |
| No, not a rash, nor chicken-pox |
But at the end of the day, if she feels I've learned my lesson and reformed my errant ways, we spend a little time relaxing in bed.
Love each other people! It's better than a poke in the eye!






Love the cute pink outfit, and as for those stylistic Mary Janes - I'd happily wear a pair of them! They're cool!
ReplyDeleteAnd if you two both enjoy all the other activities, then that's all that counts...have fun!
Hugs,
Mandy
Hi Mandy!
DeleteThanks, Miss really loves me in outfits that work well with those Mary Janes. Pick the outfit to go with the shoes. Pick the outfit to go with the shoes - LOL!
Nothing says "I love you" like taking one in (on) the "@$$"?
jen-- Great post! i too am sometimes put in diapers, and i've come (cum?) to love them! Go with it!
ReplyDeletei doubt we'd know each other were sissies if we met!
hugs, sara
Ohh sarah, it's great to have this in common with you! I can imagine having a diapered sissy playmate to have fun with!
Deletejen- we would have so much fun together! Probably our Mistresses would have us in krinkly plastic pants, too. i can't imagine what trouble we'd get into! ~sara
ReplyDeleteHi sarah!
ReplyDeleteWe sure need a play date - LOL!
Two sissies in dirty diapers, bring on the baby powder, hehehehehe!
jenni- hee hee! Oh my... we'd be such messes, and need help...i'm so wet! Yes, powder would be flying! ~sara
ReplyDeleteHi, I've just spent a couple days reading your interesting blog. What ever happened to the chastity device? You have not mentioned it in many months.
ReplyDeleteYou are brave, and have a very caring girl friend!
Hi Anonymous!
DeleteThank you for stopping in to read my blog!
Chastity has been on the back burner.
I was hoping to work out a permanent locking of a chastity device through my Prince Albert piercing, but I am so physically active that we (Miss and I) haven't pursued it out of concerns that the piercing may "migrate". We haven't given up on it but it's not been a priority. Gurl time has been mostly how we are focusing on.
It is always on my mind, and in fact I just ordered a prince's wand and we'll see if that gives us some options to at least have some kind of permanent lock in place, but it may not be with a device yet.