Let me tell you that I don't have a single complaint with that!!!!
All the sexy porn that I've enjoyed so much over the years, the sexy trashy slutty outfits I wanted my girl partners to dress up in for my...enjoyment... I now get to dress up in :-P
And to have a partner that wants that from me is just an incredible reversal of roles that makes me feel soooo good!
While I'm not the most sexy girl out there, it sure is fun!
There were more risque than these, but you probably get the idea.





You look wonderful in both outfits! But my favorite is the first one with the flowy, pleated skirt. And I love the black sandals, too!
ReplyDeleteMiss's change in outlook is good...never a bad thing to change to different outfits.
Hugs,
Mandy
Thanks Mandy! I was feeling really good in these outfits - a lot of fun!
DeleteNothing like some sexy outfits to make you feel good!! (and entice Miss, lol!)
ReplyDeletei like the way you mentioned how we liked our women to dress like this in times past. i know outfits and lingerie i bought for my Wife got ignored and not worn. And from watching videos, i knew i wanted to get kinkier with Her and spank Her. Well, after a short bit, it was quick to see i was the one who was going to be the spankee!! Funny how our vid watching over the years turns out!
hug,
sara
Hi sara!
DeleteYou know I can relate to what you said - with my ex I tried to get her to wear things like that but it wasn't in her DNA. The same with spanking. I brought it up with her but she just wasn't interested as neither spanker nor spankee.
But now with Miss I'm the slutty spankee and it's just perfect!
Hugs!
jen
Yes I guess in the end we were buying those sexy things for ourselves, literally.
DeleteBut back then they were for ourselves too, but for our significant other to wear for us - LOL!
jen-- yes, we were. i stayed away from wearing the "fancy" things i bought her, but eventually it just had to be done!! :D sara
DeleteHi jen!
ReplyDeleteYes, we went through that similar path. Now, i think you just have some more glamorous *outer* clothes, but we both lay across our Women's laps in fine lingerie!! i hope you have a good weekend clicking around in heels, if you don't have the kids. :)
Hugs! sara
Too bad, yes, I have had the kids. Maybe it will work out weekend after next for that sexy heel clicking sound to return!
Deletejen hon-
ReplyDeleteJust want to say thank you -- your pics inspired me to show my Wife the shiny silver jeggings I'd bought a while ago, but was nervous to wear. She enjoyed them! In fact, I suppose I have a new task: find Her a pair in Her size! She told me that during my late-day spanking, but that's a different story!
Hugs, sara
Hi sarah!
DeleteI'm glad you expanded your wardrobe and shared it with your wife! I'm guessing maybe you can push the envelope even more now that you see she is ok with it? I hope so!
Maybe you will have a Sadie Hawkins moment with her if you find them in her size! :-D
Was your spanking for anything in particular?
Hugs!
jen
Hi jen! Yes, it was a fun time. You know that nervousness when you first come down wearing something.
Deletei'm not sure these will be in Macy's anymore. May need to shop online for them! In the past, one thing i thought She would be fine with was shopping for lingerie with me, but She seems reticent on this point. Was just telling myself, with two drawers of panties and bras, i really didn't need to go to that good new Macy's sale this weekend! (but sigh, too)
jen, it was a weekend review of several things i didn't get done during the week that She's been wanting me to do. i guess i should add She 'caught' me playing re internet pics once. She told me why i was being spanked as i stripped to my panties, and She paddled me while we both stood up, me leaning into Her. Then, She threw me on the bed (i do love that!), and continued. After stripping my panties down, and saying some humiliating things while paddling me, She let me cum in my panties as She supervised, and occasionally grabbed what She wanted! So, they are a combination of pain and correction, and then (usually) a relief for me. It all improves my attitude, Wife says! :)
hug, sara
Yes I know that nervousness. Will what I'm wearing be horrible, will she not like it or think I look ridiculous?
DeleteI am a shopaholic now. Damn Amazon! I'm addicted - LOL! As a boy I never liked to shop, especially clothes! Now I'm the complete opposite! I can't shop enough for clothes.
Oh do I like your wife's style in how she handled your discipline. Seems like she knows how to 'manage' your behavior!
Hugs!
jen
Update: Can't you see us all taking a dance class ? :)
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MpX73LMhzs
Oh heck yes! I'd love to try pole dancing but I don't think I'd be able to have my feet off the ground for more than a few seconds!
DeleteHee hee! sara
Deletei hope you're not spending all your money on amazon, lol! i do need to do some shopping, now that you think about it! First thing, i've got to try to get matching jeggings for wife...pretty sure i'll need that "SKU" order # to search for it, after a first attempt.
Have a lovely day! hugs
Good luck finding those Jeggins! I need to try a pair someday (Amazon here I come again)!
ReplyDelete