Last Saturday we made it back to the LGBT friendly club Hamburger Mary's for the first time in three or four months for Jamie Jameson's monthly TGirl Saturday dance party. Our summer schedule really different and crazy as far as little free weekend time and we just couldn't get a night free to make 'til now.
We got ready, with our usual preparations, with Miss doing both our nails very pretty as always :-D
My outfit was a black top, white and black skirt, black polka-dot thigh-high stockings (my toes were painted red), 'featuring' black thong panties (LOL!), and the white tipped finger nails Miss had put on for me (there is a whole process to what she does there).
The top was a little different than the picture below and I wore different jewelry, but the rest of the outfit was the same.
![]() |
| I've gotten more confident going out to the club in shorter skirts! |
Oh, and I have to say that Miss was looking dynamite sexy herself, in a blue lightly sequined top with cutouts at the shoulders and ripped blue jeans - Yummy!!!
It's a real thrill to be able to dress sexy and be out with Miss as girlfriends. I can't tell you how joyfully happy that makes me feel. I get a big dose of hope that I'll be full time one day :-D
We get to the club a little after 8 and park across the street. I actually like that better than parking in the garage behind the club as it's a lot more public and I just don't get enough "out in public" time while I'm en-femme.
We have our IDs checked at the entrance and are escorted to a table with a great view of the dance floor and the overall club. We order dinner which as always was just delicious (I had salmon with vegetables). Of course we also got going with Margarita's.... and we kept them coming.
While we are eating the music is going and people are starting to get out and dance. About 9:30 Jamie kicks off the party proper and introduces the featured dancers, and the dance floor starts to get more crowded. We both take turns using the restroom so we don't have to worry about loosing our table if we are both gone (but I'm sure we wouldn't have). No bathroom issues here - I've never been in the men's room at the club - hehehe!
After that Miss says she is ready to dance. I suggest that we get our picture taken first on the "Red Carpet" but she is insistent that now is the time to dance - so off we go!!!
So we are dancing with each other and having a great time. I think I'm better at dancing in heels than walking in them, but I don't think I had any major faux pas in the walking department - at least not that I can remember!
Here is where the 'Jiggy comes in. And that's almost a literal 'Jiggy, as I'm about to try and explain.
A guy works his way towards us while we are dancing. He was very polite entirely by the way. He starts to dance next to us, so I think cool, I'll be friendly and dance a little bit with him. This is the 2nd or 3rd guy that I've ever danced with by the way.
It was obvious that Miss and I were dancing together, and he also moved towards Miss and danced with her too. So basically the three of us were dancing together at one point. And he was so polite that he even asked if it was ok for him to dance between us, which we both said 'yes' of course.
So I am having a great time, we're all dancing together and he's taking turns with both of us. As he and I are dancing we start to get 'Jiggy! I mean REALLY JIGGGGGGY!!!! It's Dirty Dancing time. He starts to dance all sultry and sexy with the whole facial expression thing going on. I get into it and encourage it a little with how I'm dancing. He gets more confident and ups his game with me at this point. I'm thinking to myself - Oh my god, he's really turned on by this! My inner attention whore is both amazed & incredibly flattered, but also in disbelief!
Things continue to get more and more uninhibited. Did I mention that Miss and I are both pretty inebriated from all the alcohol we had been drinking? He dances closer to me, and I put those sexy nails that Miss did for me to good use. I teased his shoulder and back from behind with my nails while he was dancing with Miss. He has a button down shirt that is mostly unbuttoned. He backs into me a little and I reach around him and start to tease his bare chest. I'm thinking he's really enjoying this, don't you?
He switches back to dancing facing me. At this point Miss starts giving me the "thumbs up" sign so I know she is giving me the OK for what's going on, but I'm not really sure where her line is with as far how far this should go. So in "dance style/fashion", one of us (I don't remember who) starts to straddle the other's leg in that sexy dancing teasing/pelvis grinding way (but no contact at this point that I remember.) I am looking at Miss and she's still giving me "thumbs up" so I go with it and we are just going crazy.
He turns back to dance with Miss and I can tell he's dancing close to her. He did that for a while, then he backed towards me and started to press his butt back into me as we danced. I'm going with this crazy moment still, pressing my pelvis back against him, teasing him with my nails. I'm lost in the moment (and the tequila) at this point but I'm still looking at Miss to see if I'm going too far or not for her, but she is smiling and all is good.
Then our man starts to feel me up, running his hand up along the inside of one of my thighs to the top of my stockings. I'm thinking I hope I don't get aroused! Well, I'm letting this happen, in some kind of attention-whore-tequila-shock, so I just keep dancing and letting it play out because I have never been in this kind situation before. Not ever, not even as a guy. As a guy I never had the "guts" to dance with a girl and feel her up as I "knew" she would immediately reject me. But as a girl I have to confess that I was eating this attention up.
OK, so guess what, he eventually goes for the prize. Very gently he works his way all the way up my skirt and starts to fondle me along the sides of my thong and then underneath it. I am totally at a loss as to what to do. In (flattered/amazed?) disbelief! Other than a doctor, only one other time has a male touched my privates. That was a friend/fellow Cub Scout when I think I was 8 years old (but that's another story).
Eventually he turns to me and asks me if he can suck me off!!!! The first time he asked I just smiled not knowing what to say. Then he asked again and I kept smiling kindly and said I'm sorry and shook my head.
What I didn't learn until later was that he was trying to get 'Jiggy with Miss too! He was trying to feel her up, but she doesn't have a 'Jiggy! He asked her if he could suck her off also! Going for the threesome? Miss told him she was sorry but she didn't have one of "those." Butt she did tell me she was flattered that he thought she was a trans person!
I came to my senses a bit, knowing this wasn't going to go any further (and not wanting it to), so Miss and I took our leave of the dance floor and headed up to the Red Carpet to get our pictures taken, and we left the club after that.
This was a wild experience let me tell you! Miss and I both had a great time. OMG!!!!
I hope 'our man' didn't feel lead on.

jenni-
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!! :) Is *that* what jiggy means!? hee!
So funny, glad you wrote.. i was just going to post this as a song i think you'll like! :) i've loved the sound on the radio... had not seen how gorgeous she is. Nothing like "kinda" dancing in the car stuck in traffic! :) Demi Lovato:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il9nqWw9W3Y
Had also been thinking about what Miss might like you in, next time you serve Her and Her BFF and all... hmmm
http://www.heavenlyhostess.com/aprons_modmartini.html
i know i want one! Wife had mentioned about getting me an apron, but has not happened.
Love your recounting the night. Oh, btw, i'm drinking a margarita now, so i know what you mean (and can follow along!) :) it sounds like he was pretty in to you! i've never danced with a guy. Of course, i am sure he was attracted to Miss, as well... hee hee!
Here, i've been pondering whether "spooning" Wife while i wear thin nylon panties is the new intercourse. In the morning, She will lie on Her side, and i'll slide right in there with my cockette, btwn her lovely butt cheeks! So warm and lovely, i don't want to leave!! In the old days, this would lead to me pestering for sex, but now She decides... and after our trip, she has not been too interested..."too messy and wet" she says! Anyway, i say like the new intercourse, because it's as good as it gets the past couple weeks, and i'm starting to crave it.... ha! Such a far cry from when we first were together, huh?
Thanks for the continued inspiration! i found a self-pay CVS today, and picked up some Veet (like Nair), some Secret anti-perspant (go with the gel, vice solid! :), and some lipstick! I am terrible at lipstick... maybe you could give me a lesson, hee hee! :)
Some more Qs
What is your fave lip gloss shade that Miss has you wear?
Have you ever found those super-shiny hose?
If you see a woman's lingerie tag sticking up, do you just want to tuck it in for her? (i wanted to!)
How do you feel about ankle socks?
What is it that Miss has done that has humiliated you the most, would you say?
Gosh, i'm just picturing you all dancing... and the wide-eyed looks you and Miss were obviously giving each other!! :D You look great in that picture, btw. I'm ...jealous!
i'll have to tell you about that trip next time, comment is getting long. i can say i broke down and asked Wife for a spanking... but She has held off so far. Who knows what i'm in for this weekend!
Will check you over the weekend, though maybe you will be busy.
hug, sara elise
Hi sara!
DeleteI loved that Demi Lovato song - fun! I spend a lot of time driving and usually have a traffic reporting station on until I get close to the end of my commute, then I put on songs that I can sing to in a female voice for practice.
Miss likes me in a Cranberry red colored lipstick with most outfits, but I wear a very lightly applied pink when in boy mode. And of course for certain outfits (sexy/slutty) I have to go with a nice bold red! What do you go with?
I loved that link for the apron. I have one that I use when I cook for her, but a retro housewife style would be awesome!
I have worn very shiny nude colored hose. I think on my 2nd trip to Hamburger Mary's. Miss likes me in nude stockings often. And yes I know that the guy we were dancing with was into Miss from how he was dancing with her!
I think wearing pantyhose to bed is a sexy feeling too. It definitely is arousing! If your wife says intercourse is messy and wet, maybe you need to offer to clean things up after so she doesn't have to? Just a thought.
How did the Veet work for you? We have that here too but I haven't tried it.
I hate lingerie tags! Garment tags in general actually. If they can be seen I cut them out! And I usually cut out any tags in my panties. I just don't like to ever feel them.
Ankle socks are very cute and sexy-naughty too! I often wear them with Mary Jane style heels. I have a LOT of ankle socks - red, white, lacy, fishnet, all kinds! Miss and I both really LOVE that look.
I think the most humiliating Miss has done was call me jennifer in front of her best friend of 30+ years. She calls me jen in public when I'm in boy mode a lot, and that is humiliating too!
Thank you so much for the compliment - you are too sweet! I hope you got your spanking!!!!!
jenni!
Deletei'm glad you liked the song, hon! Thanks for the info on your typical commute. i typically drive just a bit, and take trains for most of it. i don't sing in the car (usually!) when i'm listening to girl bop songs (love your term!), but on my "naughtier" end of my driving, i might do a circular-type booty dance in the seat to a good tune! hee hee...
Oh, the color i got was a Covergirl "toffee" color... really similar to lip color (too much so, perhaps!). i do want to learn more about doing lips... maybe some youtube instructions are needed. hmm, cranberry sounds nice! i also have some "pink-er" lip gloss from VS.. minty flavor. Wife doesn't know anything about makeup (odd, i know), so She won't be much help! :)
The Veet was pretty good. i got the spray can, but since i'm just doing "bikini line" it comes out in pretty wide swaths! Smells better than Nair i thought, works about the same.
Ooh, love your ankle sock collection! i'm now dreaming of some along with those women's shoes that have the ankle strap! :)
On your earlier reply about Wife and cleaning Her, i'd certainly be willing, but not sure how She would take it!
One of the most humiliating things Wife did to me was have me hump her calves once, as She just watched. i recall your comment about calling you by jennifer in front of Her friend! Cute calling you jen in the stores :) (wife told couple we know about me doing her toes, that's the closest here for now.)
Gosh, coming home i saw a cute young woman with a plaid, short dress (almost a tartan look)...low-cut. Wearing beads and brown boots, cute short hair. If we looked like her, we'd have it made, lol! :D Her friend had tight jodphurs and a lovely aqua scarf. :)
More in continued post below, so i don't lose it... :)
So, O/our trip to the college before... got to see 5K coeds and check out the styles (and their looks!). Very... um... "informative"!
DeleteOne morning, i found myself bottomless, snuggling my Wife for warmth... pressing as close as i thought i could get away with. Realized i was getting hard, with thoughts of coeds in all those Lycra tights (everywhere!), and white short-shorts (not as thin as yours... i checked!). Plus a couple in sweats that were nonetheless so cute i nearly couldn't stand it. :) Figured there was no way Wife would go for morning sex, but kissed Her back. Let my hands roam a bit, and heard "Get your penis under control!" So i stopped. In a bit, though, She asked for a back and butt rub. i kept my dicklette away from Her during this, though! She was moaning -- who knows if the people next door in hotel thought "penetration" was going on, but it was not. In a bit, She surprisingly bit my ear and spanked me several times on each side. Again, what did the neighbors hear? i got a nearby shiny panty, and got to work rubbing myself through them, as Her strong leg held one of mine down... She just watched the show. She was smiling, and enjoying my body tense up... then, right after i came, She said, "You soiled your pretty panties... better take them off, so they don't get your pants all wet today."
The next morning, oddly enough, we heard the couple next door having morning sex (fears confirmed), but it got Wife interested in doing it again, so two days in a row here. She wanted me to lay on Her, while She writhed underneath, cumming. She let me cum shortly thereafter. i was feeling pretty happy, but realized She was probably turned on by looking at all the cute guys on campus, increasing Her interest, while i'd been looking at the girls. So, it came full circle.
Are you thinking about your suitor, hee hee?
I guess, jen, i'm also curious how the first day or so went with Miss after you told Her your secret. Sounds like She jumped right into it, but maybe we need more details how those first "sessions" went?
Big hug, sara elise
OK, I have a lot to reply to here, this is really interesting stuff you wrote here!
DeleteI will get to it I promise!
But I just answered one of your questions in a post I just put up about what happened when I told Miss about my cross dressing! It was quite a few years ago now so I don't remember too many details.
(((HUG!!!)))
jen
"5K coeds and check out the styles (and their looks!)."!!!!!? Yes I would guess that might be very...very..."informative" indeed :-)
DeleteSo, that thing with your wife in the morning, her telling you "Get your penis under control!"? Her spanking and holding you down why you played with yourself? Was that embarrassing or humiliating at all? It sounded like your wife was chastising you about cuming!
Congratulations on two days in a row, with her getting off too - all right! If you could get her into liking porn, maybe that would spice her up?
Very delicious reading about your trip sara, thank you so much dear!
Wow, sounds like you had fun! My experiences sound downright insignificant in comparison! But wish I could have gotten to Hamburger Mary's when I was in LA a few months ago! That would have been fun...
ReplyDeleteYou really do look fabulous in that outfit, so, like Sara, I'm jealous! And nothing would be finer than to have my wife have me wear a short skirt and outfit like yours, then dress herself in a pants outfit...alas, the short skirt on me in her presence, is not likely to happen any time soon!
Bet Miss looked nice, though...
Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with us here...many of us would love to be in your high heels...
Hugs,
Mandy
Hi Mandy!
DeleteWell let me tell you I want more experiences like yours - a lot more! You seem to do so well, and people just take you as a woman even when you are very casual and adrogynous! And you have great legs so I'm sure you'd look awesome in shorter skirts!
Thank you for the compliment on the outfit. It was a lot of fun being out in that and I wold have loved to make it to Hamburger Mary's with you. We do have a lot of fun, and Miss looked va-va-vroom to be sure! :-)
Hugs to you too Mandy!
jenni- hee hee, so funny i just came across this article about going to a club... sounds like Y/you two, almost! Enjoy :) sara
ReplyDeletehttps://www.literotica.com/s/changes-ch-05-2
Wow that all sounds hot. What you just depicted is something I tease David about. I get him to the edge telling him I'll dress him up all fem and take him out to a club and make him flirt with men and and get them to fondle him. Always makes him want to cum! You got to experience it. Btw you look cute and sexy in your outfit. Love that skirt.
ReplyDeleteHi Mistress Marie!
DeleteYes it was very hot. We both had a mind-blowing time! Of course at LGBT friendly clubs pretty much every gender variation exists and no one is judging about any of it so it's very liberating.
And thank you so much for the "cute and sexy" comment about my outfit and skirt ((blush)). I'm an attention whore so I am very flattered by that :-)
Maybe you and David should find a trans friendly club somewhere and have a girls night out sometime? The club we go to has all types of people, all ages, and as far as passing some pass better than others, but we all have a great time.