Thursday, August 13, 2015

Speed bumps and pantyhose

One day I was in Miss's car and she was driving down my back alley, probably taking me home. She has a very fun and adventurous soul which I dearly dearly love.

There were speed bumps in this alley, and she raced over them in defiance of the higher speeds that they are intended to prevent ;-)

After speeding over a set of those bumps, she made a comment about how good it feels to be wearing pantyhose under jeans when you drive over things like speed bumps and train tracks. Well I was instantly aroused that she would share such a woman-only thing with me. I probably responded leering-ly with something like "OOOOH, How good does it feel?" She probably responded with something like "You'll never know!" just to make me jealous. And I was.



So yes, what a tease she is! And she's reminded me since that she did that kind of thing a few times back in the day, but I never realized it then. She did it because she wanted to mess with my head. She also said she didn't know what to do with me back then, having stuck me perpetually into the dreaded Friend Zone. She said she probably would have treated me badly if we would have dated back then.

I was never smart enough to recognize any cues that a girl might show that she is interested in me. It was pointed out to me by a couple of women I knew over the years that other women were checking me out or flirting, but I never picked up on it.

14 comments:

  1. Maybe you were so blind to the other women because you knew in your heart Miss was always going to be the one for you. I was always very brazen as a young woman. If I liked a boy id ask him out. I couldn't see the point of not asking for what I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More and more as time goes by I feel that some things happen because that is just how they are supposed to, and I never stopped thinking about here even though I was never going to see her again. Then the Internet came and that's how I found her again.

      I wish I had your confidence about asking girls out, or even just talking to them for that matter! But hey, then I probably wouldn't have this delicious submissive side that drives me crazy in the best ways :D

      Delete
  2. Yes, there are some 'girl' things we will never get to know, sadly... (sigh)

    i also missed some opportunities as a teen with girls being into me, but i didn't really realize it the time. Maybe it goes along with being submissive? i do recall part of some dating uncertainly being trying to avoid "messy" unpleasant situations of breaking up, etc. at other times. sara elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think this may be a submissive thing too.

      I was always worried about her rejection. To be in the friend zone was good enough, but I never had confidence to push it any further.

      Thank you for your post sara elise!

      Delete
  3. jen- Was always glad to be in the friend zone myself, with fun and pretty women! Nothing (usually) came of it, but good times. Wasted years? Perhaps, though sitting here in panties I wonder if it all worked out as it was supposed to be!

    Also want to say i was just upstairs spooning my Wife from behind in my silky panties. No longer do i bother Her for sex this way -- it's now all up to her, and she initiates. Has cut back on arguments on the topic, and made us closer. So that has been a good development, even if i get less than i would like.

    Have a great day! Thanks for your writing. sara elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sarah - Thank you so much for reading my blog, and for all of your comments. I love answering questions :-)

      I didn't hang out with very many people at all when I was young, let alone women. Miss was the exception, and I guess you could say she is now the rule - LOL!

      I think things for me are going as they should. I am very lucky and happy with life, even if I'm not all I dream to be yet.

      Miss has become much more dominant in terms of what we do for sex, when and how often. We are probably going to look into a chastity device for me as the idea of that level of control is very exiting to her.

      I hope you have a great weeeknd - best wishes to you!

      Delete
  4. jenni- Thanks for writing, and for all your posts! So i hope you got to see the older posts i made then, too? i can't even find them now, i'm afraid... but loving everything!

    Oh, and i have lots of questions!

    But first, i have to thank you for inspiring me to go out and buy 36A bras at the Macy's sale on Friday!! i've bought bras before, usually 36B or C, so it doesn't feel so "obvious" it's for me! (usually i buy panties mostly). But with the A-cup, i was so much more nervous at the checkout lady... you know the feeling. She was professional and nice, though she certainly looked at me a couple times.
    And, only a thing a CD would understand, they had a $10 for matching bra special... so I got two, even though i didn't need (or really have much space) for one! i've filled two big drawers with my lingerie... now having about double what my Wife has!

    i was reading your posts on the commuter train Friday, but couldn't comment. Funny scene: a tough woman (40s-ish, in outside work pants, playing phone games and texting) sat next to me. i think she could see the pink color of your page, and of course i was reading about bra-straps and capris!! :) i kept turning my phone slightly away from her, naturally :)

    i was laughing about all the ways you "hid" wearing a bra at the store, leaning forward and backward, depending on where people were... ha! Because i have done it myself! (i've only worn bra out a few times, but what a trip).

    Loved your comments on the white pants and being able to see patterned panties underneath. I need some of those shorts! But i've had similar probs with some thin nylon REI shorts i wear.

    My Wife of course knows about my wearing panties 75% of the time outside work..but i find myself nervous wearing bras around her, in particular! Same thing must go on for you, outside. A bra is so much more...feminine and embarrassing, in some way. Like, panties you could (could!) say you needed to wear just for an accident. But bras... no way is that going to fly!! :) Wish the Wife was a bit more sexually oriented, but we do okay... and i am very lucky to have Her accept me!

    The 36A bra (heavily padded) is nice... a good "snug" fit. Hopefully sometime i'll try forms. Have done the rice and water balloons ideas (ha, once i sprang a leak and my water balloon soaked my shirt!! Fortunately i was at home!)

    There's a pair of pants you have that i'm envious of.. .need to find and ask their name (womens...checked pattern..). We seem to have quite similar interests (btw, you mentioned diapers once i recall... hope you don't shy away from writing about them from time to time).

    i, too, have a responsible full-time life... but have so much fun dressed, and feel "natural" this way. Look forward to more chatting... thanks hon!
    Have a great weekend!! sara elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sara!

      Yes I did reply to some of your comments on older posts. Blogger makes it easy for the blog owner to see recent comments even to old posts.

      You should set up a blogger profile so you can get email's when people reply to your posts - you don't need to create a blog to do that, and you can use a generic email address, or use a google account.

      I think that your commuter friend may probably was really curious about what you were looking at - LOL! You may have made her day.

      I have been more confident buying bras and panties when I'm shopping alone. I think it just takes time to get used to it so it doesn't seem like an embarrassing thing. I prefer lady cashiers as they seem less judgmental.

      I have been trying to find more seamless bras (small cup sizes), and without underwires to be able to wear them out more.

      I have some ladies polo shirts that I'm going to start wearing out shopping too. Miss may make me wear a bra under them when we shop just to keep me worried and embarrassed.

      I do small breast forms, and rice in pantyhose (2 layers) works really well. Where you tie the pantyhose closed doubles as a nipple too :-)

      Miss does put me in diapers now and then, but I have hesitated to write about it. I probably will one day :-)

      It is great to hear that your wife accepts you. That is such a terrible thing not to have. Does she participate in any way with you?

      Delete
  5. Hi jen!
    Been a busy time, and likely will be through the weekend... not much "free" time!
    Heading with Wife to ocean for a quick break soon.
    i did want to say "hi" and tell you i've been saving up some questions for you! :)
    Oh, and i'll have to tell you about my modeling the 36A bra for my wife, hee!
    Thanks... sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh have a fun time with your trip to the ocean! I'd love to hear about your lingerie modeling too :-).

      Delete
    2. hi jen!
      The beach trip was good, then we found we needed to make another unplanned trip, so it's been busy.
      i've been looking forward to your latest adventures.
      Yes, i've done alot of shopping in malls and stores myself. So i'm pretty used to it. Sometimes i do fine, and sometimes i'm embarrassed. If i'm too embarrassed, i make myself go back again another day and buy *exactly* those items. i guess some sales ladies are more "intimidating" (usually just the older, bossy types)! I cannot shop at the places where you bring your clothes to the registers at the front of the store, usually (gulp!).
      My modeling adventure with Wife and my new 36A's started with me putting the bra on under a heavier t-shirt, while we were about to start working to cook dinner. The look of the smaller bra (usually i've bought B- or C-cups) was nice under the t-shirt... actually looked like i'd been lifting weights and had improved my "pecs"! :) Went down, and using your pics as example, improved my posture, pulling shoulders back so she wouldn't easily see the straps! It took Her a while -- i was surprised! When She finally noticed, She pulled up my shirt for inspection. My bra was a dark blue w/white polka dots (love that pattern!). She commented that i had a strap that needed straightening, and i only had one clasp on... and fixed them. She made a few comments and laughed a couple times. We went to work, as we normally would! Oh, except for Her one comment about "itty bitty titties" and laughing, as i recall!
      Outside grilling, i had to scamper in when people unexpectedly showed up next door. While i was fine from a distance, did not want to get called over to the fence for an extended discussion! :)
      Later that night, She surprised me. Maybe it was the bra... but for the first time in a looong time, She asked me to "fuck" her!! (Usually, our arrangement is She has a lower sex drive, so i am lazy and "take care of myself" in panties, not worrying that She'd actually want me inside Her.. if i think there's a chance, i'd hold off for a few days :) )
      Well, i had her moaning, and i don't think it was because i was bad, lol! :) You'll like that She's learned to spank my bottom during sex to get me harder, and to make me perform and give her a more energetic performance! She came... though i did not. Afterwards, she helped me as i lay beside her, getting myself off in my pink nylon panties. A nice night! i certainly feel more submissive after being in a bra.
      At the beach, Wife forgot an extra bra. I offered we could shop for some, but she declined (darn!). She brought all long pants, and i had all shorts.. i needed to borrow her yoga pants to keep warm at night.
      Oh, my beach joke was, "why are women (sissies!) like boats? They're best when they're full of semen!" hee hee...
      Does Miss drive you everywhere? My Wife usually does here... just works better that way (and i'm better with navigation).
      Do you get to pick out your own clothes, or does Miss do it?
      When you go shopping (dressed or not), how far away from your house do you typically go...?
      Gosh, i've been seeing some fashions the recent days i need to check out more... Peasant tops.... and who knew, Betty Boop shorts!? :)
      A bunch more to say and ask, but better stop here for now.
      I used to have a blogger account, and a tumblr, without much content but tons (!) of links. I got rid of them, and am wondering whether i want to start all the process back.
      Thanks again and hugs, sara elise

      Delete
    3. Hi sarah!

      Thank you for the update on what you have been up to lately, and the questions too! I really hope you had a good time during your travels.

      I am going to answer some of your questions in a regular post that I am working on right now!

      Hugs to you too!

      Delete
  6. Hi jen- Oops, sorry that post turned out so long....oops!! :D
    Thanks! sari

    ReplyDelete