Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Beginnings with Miss... Part 2, the neighbor

OK, back to the fun you've been waiting for!

What happened between Miss's neighbor and I? Did I loose something? ;-)
I was walking over to Miss's house to see if she was there and to hopefully hang out with her for the evening. I'm sure I was being cautious to also see if her mother or brother were there, as I probably would have passed if they were, certainly if her mother was there. Yes I was that shy!

No one was home. These were 4-plex apartments, with Miss on the bottom floor, and her neighbor directly across the courtyard on the 2nd floor. Their patios, front doors and living room windows faced each other across the courtyard.

Her neighbor must have noticed me, and she probably tried to be helpful and called down from her patio to me about when she last saw Miss. I am sure that the 3 of us hung out at least a few times prior, maybe even had some wine or beer together. At this point in time I was probably a Sophomore, 14 years old? Miss would have been 17-18, and her neighbor was mid-to-late 20s I think. Basically she was twice my age, with a 6 year old to boot.

She must have invited me to come up, maybe to allow me to wait in case Miss might return soon.

I digress... watching TV, early porn
Her neighbor and I hung out, and I remember watching T.V. We were watching a really bad conservative politics talk show show called Wally George (on a UHF channel). It was so bad it was good! I'm sure I found it thanks to trying to catch naked ladies in soft porn movies on one of the very early pay-UHF TV stations - ONTV.


Of course I was watching this on a 13" black and white TV, with no decoder/descrambler  box. At the time it felt like if you kept adjusting the tuning knob you could "improve" the scrambled picture, but I never got more then a few seconds of any discernible boobies. This is what I would get off to (but would have been black and white):


Finally getting to the point - Her neighbor
So we are drinking a little bit, getting some laughs. I have no memory of any attraction to her neighbor. I'm totally hot for Miss all day long, every day. Her neighbor is in a dress or skirt I'm sure. That's always what she seemed to be wearing. I wish I could remember what broke the ice...

What I do remember is sitting on her couch. It was a really low couch, where my knees seemed to be too high, at chest level with my feet flat on the ground. She is walking towards me. She seemed very tall due to that couch. I remember feeling nervous and intimidated as she approached me (submissive, and yes at 14 I am a virgin still, but that's going to change). The hem of her skirt seemed a little higher than I had ever previously noted, maybe also due to the low couch. It was just above her knees, and I noticed her legs, probably for the first time since I'd known her.

She stood in front of me as I sat on the couch, somehow we had already broken the ice. She then straddled me on the couch, her on top, her basically kneeling on top of me. I think I still had my clothes on. I was afraid to put my hands on her. I probably felt like if I made a mistake she would get upset with me and I'd get into some kind of serious trouble, she'd kick me out, who knows?

My next memory is of being in the same position with her on that couch, but my clothes were off. She was still straddling me in the dress, but she did not have any panties on. She was teasing my crotch by rubbing herself (her va-jay-jay) over my boy parts. I had no clue what to do! But I tried to press up to her as she was rubbing me as it obviously was feeling good. And I absolutely was not going to put my hands down between her legs - I'm totally afraid if I do anything like that I will ruin this. I had no clue what to do with them anyway, and as you will read next, I didn't know at all what to do with my boy part either :-|

She is still on top, we're basically dry humping. Sorry but I don't know how to better say that! Eventually my boy part seemed to find the girl part place it should try to push into. We are both "working it", and since she hasn't reacted badly yet, I decide it's time to push it all the way in. As I do so it's more difficult than I expected. A VERY short time passes and she knows I'm not going to figure it out. She says something like "Is that where you like it? It might be easier if you try starting up higher instead." OOOOPS! Wrong hole! I was mortified. She takes the bull by the horn so to speak and guides me into the proper place. That is the end of what  I remember that night.

So there we have it - my first time. We continued to have fun for a while longer, but I think she had a boyfriend the whole time that I wasn't aware of for a while. Maybe she dumped me?

Epilogue
Miss and her neighbor were good friends for a while. In fact, Miss was in her wedding years later. She married the boyfriend I just mentioned!

While this will be the subject of a future post, Miss and I did end up getting together when I was about 18. She told me recently that leading up to that her neighbor had told her that I was really good with foreplay, and Miss just had to check that out I guess ;-)


Miss eventually lost contact with her, but did find her on Facebook and sent her a message that we got back together. Her old friend and neighbor didn't reply, probably not wanting to risk her husband learning about her little distraction from the past.

I hope you've enjoyed this post! I've certainly enjoyed reminiscing.

Take care!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful accounting of it all. But you and Miss are finally together, and that's what counts!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy!

      Yes, I'm very lucky to have her in my life now!

      Delete
  2. When my friend told me how good you were in the foreplay department I so wasn't going to miss out on that!!! She was right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was funny to read about the fumbling with your first experience of sex. But,so wonderful you and Miss are together. You must of been made for each other. Soul mates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you got a kick out of my first time Mistress Anna - thank you!

      Yes we both feel we fit together like a glove.

      As far as our lengthy time apart, we probably would not have "made it" if we had gotten into a serious relationship when we were young.

      Delete
  4. Many great things in this post, thanks for sharing. i can picture all the stuff... and the porn-channel interlude made me laugh! Something about that experience with the neighbor. Great to hear the epilogue :) sara e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I feel very fortunate for some of the experiences I have had, even the ones where I'm left wanting :-)

      Delete