Our preparation was like last time, I did my weekly epilating which takes a little while, Miss got herself ready, and then she did my nails - yay!!!
I did wear the outfit I mentioned in the last post. I was very nervous about it because it is the shortest skirt yet I've worn out in public - last time here I wore skinny jeans.

We had made reservations again (not knowing if they were really needed), for a half hour prior to the advertised start of the event, and we actually arrived there on time. Our walk from our car to the club was short and uneventful.
In front of the club we were asked for our IDs, and this time the gal at the door did a double take on me after she looked at my license and realized my gender didn't match. I *think* she must have thought I was a genetic woman until she looked at the license? Even if she didn't, I'm sticking with that!
After entering the main door we were greeted and escorted to our seats. I was in heels this time and was very nervous about how I would do. I ended up stumbling going down a few stairs as we were walking to be seated (our escort asked if I was ok), and once later on in the evening trying to squeeze through a narrow space on my way back from the ladies room. As I was about to make my first trip to the ladies room, Miss was worried about which one I should use :-) Let's just say that there were a *LOT* more trans women than genetic women in the ladies room. She had to go a bit later, and wasn't quite sure how she would react being in a restroom with trans women, but she told me in the end it was absolutely no big deal at all for her.
Again we were in an excellent spot, right next to and in front of the stage/dance area. The person that escorted us to our seats mentioned that s/he should have "dressed up" tonight as this was a Trans-centric event, but s/he didn't. (I use "s/he" here, as I'm not sure how s/he identifies.)
I was a little worried at first that this wasn't a very popular event, as the place was not very crowded when we arrived. But by the time the show started, the place was packed. Probably hundreds of people!!!! We ordered drinks and an appetizer. The food for both of our visits was excellent - much better than pub food at almost all other Bars/Nightclubs I've ever been to. Hot and fresh :-) Last time I had a dinner plate - sweet and sour pork.
Jamie Jameson (the host of the event) came by before the show and personally greeted us, and took our picture too! She noticed that we were newcomers, and we had a really nice conversation for 2 or 3 minutes. What a great thing for her to do!
Eventually she kicked off the party and dancing by introducing the trans women dancers. They were pretty amazing. At this point people started to get out on the dance floor.
Just like our first visit here, the crowd was incredibly LGBT and age diverse. Plenty of people in our age group (later 40s), and one trans woman looked to be about 70 or so. I think every gender variation was there! Single trans and non-trans women & men, trans women couples, trans/non-trans women couples (like Miss and I), trans women/male couples, gay, lesbian, and "straight" couples - gosh what other wonderful combos??? It was just so amazing to be in the midst of all that diversity!
We struck up a conversation with a trans-woman and genetic male interracial couple that sat next to us. I believe that they said they are engaged (it was loud). Roxanne is in her transition to full time, and had come out at work. I didn't catch much of her fiance's details due to the noise, but he said that both families know all the details and are fully accepting of their relationship - awesome!
Well, eventually I did get out on the dance floor. Miss forgot her smaller purse, so she didn't want to dance with an awkwardly large one so I had to solo. I was able to dance right in front of our seats, so I tried to put on a sexy little dance show for her.
In the back of my mind I had wondered if I'd experience my first "dancing with a guy" or "dancing with a trans woman" moment, and I was not disappointed. After a while a genetic guy worked his way over to me and started to dance with me. I was nervous about how that was going to go for sure. And yes, it was everything it could have been.
Apparently I was "doing it" for him - LOL! He was getting all into it. First we were kind of facing each other dancing (the respectful initial "contact" - hehehe). Then I did the slow full turn around dance move to show off all the goods. I did a little more sexy dancing show for Miss again - I wanted it clear to her and him that I was there with her, but I'm not sure he picked up on that. I think at this point he got down very low on the dance floor, and started to look up my skirt! I was amazed and VERY flattered at the attention let me tell you. It took me completely by surprise.
I suppose I should have flirted back and played with that in a teasing manner a bit, maybe a little skirt raising to make it easier on him to get a cheap up-skirt thrill, all in fun of course! And all the while I was glancing over to Miss to see if she was unhappy with what was going on, but she was getting a thrill out of this too! I'm so lucky for her. REALLY lucky!
The cherry on top to dancing with this guy was he ended up grinding up against my backside! He was having a great time, I can tell you first hand, as his... pun intended... were working their way from the top-back of my upper hips/waist, tracing their way down along the inside crease of my frontside legs/pelvic area. He stopped them there, and pressed a little bit on me to pull me more snugly into his grinding action. I gently pulled out of that position as I didn't want him to get the impression I was a potential hook-up for him. Sorry!!!
This was an absolute awesome experience. The best part absolutely was being in the midst of so many other trans (and trans accepting) people.

Sounds like you had a fabulous time...glad to hear it!
ReplyDeleteMandy
Yes it was fabulous! We are so lucky to have a place like that to be able to socialize!
DeleteThanks Mandy!
I'm glad you and Miss had a good time and felt accepted there! Wise move in not getting too flirty on the dance floor, ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat did Miss think about you your dancing experience?
Scott
Miss absolutely loved what was going on - she got a huge kick out of it, and I think she enjoyed it as much as I did :-D
DeleteWe are both odd-balls in a quirky way.
Oh, I just remembered what happened when we got back to our car!
There was a guy at his car, I think his driver door and trunk were open like he was dealing with putting stuff away, or getting stuff ready to take out.
He was naked except for his skimpy underwear and a long chain attached to a collar around his neck.
That was the cherry on top to the evening!
Sounds like you and the Wife have been having fun! Thanks... sara e
ReplyDelete