Monday, February 23, 2015

Dress up for Miss night

I wish I was young enough to wear something like this out in public! 

But I'm happy to dress all fun and crazy for our time together.

Miss really enjoyed this outfit, especially the seamed stockings :-P

 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you look good, Jen. It's sweet that you dressed up for Miss like that. If you don't mind my asking, did you feel feminine in that outfit? Also, what was Miss's reaction? Did she 'play' with you at all while you were dressed up?

    Yesterday, my wife agreed to buy me some panties and make me wear them a couple of times per week. I told her that I would enjoy that as a way to feel her power and control over me. Donna loves me and has very much enjoyed my submission to her, so I'm excited about this reward, and hope she gets some enjoyment out of it, too!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, you are not too old to wear that outfit, my friend.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. myself, and it also feels mentally and emotionally comfortable. I feel a lot happier when I'm en-femme than not, for sure!

      Miss REALLY liked that outfit I had on. Yes she usually plays around with me when I'm dressed, and I love looking as good as I can (and sexy) for her. It's really liberating to me to be in female mode, and the more I am the more I yearn for it to be all the time. One day it will be full time.

      I wore a different outfit this past weekend that she says she wants me to go out in to the LGBT night club we went to a while back. I'll post a picture of that, hopefully tomorrow.

      Thanks for the encouragement on the age worthiness of me in that outfit - you are too sweet!

      Hugs!

      Delete
    2. Ugh - cut and paste erased half of my response to you Scott :-(

      What I started my erply with was this.

      I am so very happy that your wife is getting you some panties!

      Miss has picked out things for me and I just love that she does that. It makes wearing them even more special. She bought me my first dress some years ago and it made me feel great!

      Sharing with your wife how you feel, and what you like when it's so personal and not accepted by so many out there is such an intimate and scary thing to do. It sounds like she is open to what you are sharing and I hope that just grows and grows.

      Take care Scott and thanks as always for the comments!

      Delete
  3. Hi Jen,

    Glad to hear you and Miss enjoying life together.

    Your tip on communicating with my wife is very helpful. This morning, I was hoping Donna would make me wear a pair of the panties she gave me, but I was afraid to bring it up out of fear she would be annoyed. I went ahead and donned a pair without asking, but did mention to her a few minutes later, "Those new undies fit pretty good!"

    Donna looked perturbed and grilled me about why I put them on without asking her, so I admitted "I was afraid you would think less of me for asking about the panties." Her reply was classic Donna, "I do think less of you," and rolled her eyes. .

    She knows how to sweetly torment me, and I love that about Donna. I told her, "I love being owned by my wife, and the panties remind me of that." She looked very pleased with that statement.

    So, thanks for the encouragement to open up, Jen. It's making our female-led marriage rewarding for both of us. Donna doesn't like talking about feelings, so if I don't initiate the discussion, it ain't gonna happen.

    Take care,

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Scott!

      I'm so absolutely happy to hear more about how things are going with you and your wife Donna!

      It brought a big smile to my face when I read that she "did think less of you". It shows she's comfortable with what's going on, and accepting.

      Since she's the "quiet type", maybe you just need to fill that gap for a while. If I were in a similar dynamic I guess I'd just be vocal about how different aspects of being en-femme made me feel, and why I liked it. I guess I feel that it's my job to help my partner understand how I tick, so she can better navigate me as a person (rather than leaving it so much up to her to figure out how I work).

      I love feeling like I'm doing something that my partner enjoys, because that makes me feel good (and secure). So I assume that she likes knowing that what she does (and says) for and to me makes me feel good just the same. So why wouldn't I be vocal about what I like, so she doesn't have to guess about it!? "I love it when you are strict with me, I feel so much better and comfortable when you don't let me off the hook when I screw up"

      But I have learned not to overdo it. Being clingy or putting to much pressure on is not something she likes :-)

      BIG SMILE :-D - I'm so happy for you!

      jen

      Delete
  4. Thanks Jen!

    I think I will try some more of those, "I love it when you ..." type of statements. Sounds like a good way to let her know how I feel without asking or begging her to behave a certain way.

    I appreciate your encouragement, Sissy Jen!! :-)

    Scott

    ReplyDelete