Monday, October 6, 2014

Just me...

Things are quiet at present on the interesting stuff-to-share front, so I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of me trying on different outfits.


 

I absolutely love the black mesh socks in the picture to the left.

The dress in the other photo I obviously couldn't wear out casually, but it's fun and I really like it!

Best wishes everyone!

jen

10 comments:

  1. Very cute, Jen.

    Please pardon the personal question, but does Miss ever get turned on when you dress up like that, or is she mostly happy for you and enjoying those moments with you?

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Scott!

      And no problem at all asking such a question!

      Miss replied on this last night to the original thread - I guess I can humbly say that I "do it for her" - :-D

      She likes me both ways, but I think she often prefers jen.

      Delete
  2. To answer your question, yes I get turned on. I wouldn't change anything about Jen. She if perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you kindly for responding to my question, Miss, and what a loving comment you made about Jen! It makes me smile to see the love, the intimacy and the fun you and Jen have together. I enjoy reading about your exciting - and sometimes sweetly humiliating for Jen - events that you two share.

      Jen captures the sweet feelings of anticipation, fear, comfort, embarrassment, freedom and love in his posts about your journey, and that helps me keep the honesty, openness and sense of joy infused in my own marriage. I am a submissive husband to my beautiful wife, Donna, who is embracing her role as Goddess. Reading Jen’s blog helps me open up a little more to Donna about my submissive cravings, and helps me remember that She is the one in charge and her wishes come first.

      Best wishes to you and Jennifer!

      Scott

      Delete
  3. Jen -

    Wear leggings with the dress on the right, and you've got it made.

    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea Marian- thank you!

      It's finally starting to get cooler, so that will work well.

      Also I finally picked up a pair of faux ladies eye glasses from your previous suggestion :-)

      I haven't taken any pictures worthy of sharing yet, but I think they they look good.

      Delete
  4. I like the one on the right...but as Marian said, with leggings...

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the skirt on the left. I have a pair of short, shorts exactly like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you David!

      I love the pictures of your new panties by the way, and I'd love to see a picture of you in your short-shorts :-D

      Delete