This has been in place for some time now. On these days I try to pick a shirt that will not show the straps, but sometimes she tells me what shirt to wear.
I should point out that while I'm out like this I'm probably 90% of the time paranoid about if people can see them or not. So I try to lean forward to hide the outline of the bra from the front view if the majority of people around are in front of me, and I lean backward a bit if people are behind us, like if we are walking down the aisles of a store, to hide the straps over my back and shoulders.
So a couple of weeks ago we were out shopping. I was in a bra, and I had picked the shirt thinking it was hiding my bra straps pretty well....
Until we got to the local home improvement/DIY store.
We were looking for some hardware we needed, and as is often the case at this DIY store, the employees are always asking you if you need help finding anything.
So Miss was behind me, and she just at that random moment noticed that my bra straps were very obviously visible, and she told me so in a very humiliatingly tease-ey way. Something along the lines of "Oh I can REALLY see your straps in that shirt! I think people can surly be able to notice them!"
She said this was a big turn-on for her, which made me feel good in that submissive "I'm your property to do as I'm told" way. I did feel really good that what was going on was getting her off, while at the same time panic'd about how I was exposed and pretty much completely mortified.
So now I had to be 100% "defensive"about keeping my back from the line of sight of everyone around! I was very embarrassed and more afraid then ever at being noticed.
Miss was behind me, in front of them as they walked towards us and I kept a corner of my eye looking back to try to keep her between us and them, blocking their line of sight.
I'm sure that Miss would not be happy at all to know I was using her to block their view of me. I think she has the mindset along the lines of "This is who you are, I like and want you in a bra while we're out, and I know that inside you love wearing a bra in public. So what if people notice as I like it when you get embarrassed and humiliated, so deal with it!" I should also mention that more and more she calls me "jen" when we're out.
Anyway, back to the story, as the employees passed her, I turned so that my side was to them instead of my back, but one of them walked a little past me, so my back was to him. I turned all the way around to face them (leaning forward now to try to hide the front of the bra from them). Yes they asked if we needed any help finding anything. I said no we found what we were looking for.
They did seem to take their time moving on after that, as usually the employees here kind of keep moving in the same direction they were already heading to find their next victim to assist, but these two reversed direction and went back down towards the other end of the aisle, and I noticed that they looked back a couple of times.
It looked like they were talking to each other in that "don't wan't the customer to know what we're talking about" manner from their body language.
I asked Miss if she thought they noticed and she said yes she thought so! Ugghhh!
I was totally humiliated and just wanted to finish so we could leave. But I also felt proud in a way, that I had endured something so embarrassing and humiliating in public that Miss got a huge kick out of.
jen-jen :)
ReplyDeletei'm sure they saw those bra straps...love it! And clearly Miss did! i guess both you and i do like a bit of embarrassment and humiliation...
sara e
Yes we sure do!!!!!
Delete